This car drives very nicely on the freeway, the motor pulls strongly and the gearbox is fine. The body work is generally in good condition for a car of this age. The seat were recovered and the dash board was also re-done. The rest of the car remains untouched and so is not restored. The following needs to be attended to on the car.
- Brakes need attention, very weak in stopping the car
- Alternator not charging, we suspect the regulator
- Start button, cable broken on inner, needs replacement. The car starts fine.
- Gear linkage needs to be lubricated
- Rubber mounting on tail pipe is broken
- Hand brake needs adjustment
- Oil leak on right hand side of car