A very nicely restored car. The motor was rebuilt, there is no rust at all, and the car has been repainted. it has papers and is currently licenced.
The car has the following.
1. Twin Carb’s SU and a Cooper S Manifold (All Standard)
2. Electronic Distributor (Not Standard)
3. Alternator (Not Standard) Came with Generator
4.H ardy Spice Couplers (Came Standard )
5. Standard With 10″ Disc brakes
6. Drums at rear with offset
7. Rims Mini Light (Not standard)
8. Seats Standard, but not recovered in the original colour
9. Fan Fitted for extra of motor when running in heavy traffic