Manufactured between 1953 and 1955 this car was imported into Salisbury, S. Rhodesia in 1954. The car has a Heritage certificate which confirms that it is a matching numbers car. It was fitted with a post production Le Mans conversion kit, about 500 of these kits were made available for the after market.
The kit included bigger carburettors, a modified distributor and valves and added was a front anti roll bar.
This car has had a chequered history having raced in Rhodesia in the fifties and in South Africa in the Eighties
It has had a nut and bolt restoration, The engine along with the Hydraulics brakes and clutch all being done. Also fitted was new upholstery, carpets and tires.
The original 3 speed gearbox was replaced with the BN4 4 speed box.