1958 Jaguar XK150 Roadster 3.4L for sale
Jaguar XK150 Roadster for sale
After manufacture the car went to a Jaguar dealer in America, Clive the current owner and restorer imported the car from the USA and had it converted to right hand drive.
The following has been done on the car.
- A nut and bolt restoration was done. Full picture record of the restoration process.
- The motor was rebuilt by Vorlaufer Cars in Johannesburg.
- The Gear box was checked.
- Brakes done including new linings, and new lines.
- New tyres fitted.
- Wheels laced and chromed
- New Honey Comb radiator fitted.
- New wiring harness fitted.
- Interior completely redone, new upholstery, carpets and roof lining
- New soft top fitted.
- Petrol tank cleaned
- Fuel pump refurbished
License papers are up-to date. The car has its Heritage Certificate, this is a matching numbers car.