This car is registered and comes with a Heritage Certificate, this is a matching numbers car.
After manufacture the car went to a Jaguar dealer in America, The current owner and restorer imported the car from the USA and had it converted to right hand drive.
The following was done to the car.
- A nut and bolt restoration was done. He has pictures of the restoration process.
- The motor was rebuilt by Vorlaufer Cars in Johannesburg.
- The Gear box was checked.
- Brakes done including new linings, and new lines.
- New tyres fitted.
- Wheels laced and chromed
- New Honey Combe radiator fitted.
- New wiring harness fitted.
- Interior completely redone, new upholstery, carpets and roof lining
- New soft top fitted.
- Petrol tank cleaned
- Fuel pump refurbished