1964 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III Long Wheel Base for Sale
Rolls Cloud 3 for sale
This 1964 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud 3 is the long wheel version and very sought after. It is begining to become very collectable and is viewed as a great investment.
- This car was bought new by Mrs Theresa Cohen from Cape town. Her address was merely given as Mount Nelson Hotel, Cape town.
- There is documentation on the car when it was serviced by Grosvenor Motors in the 80’s. It belonged to a Mr Toevs at that stage
- A Mr Gage bought it from him and asked John Bird to restore the car
- John took something like 19 years to complete it. There are lots of pictures which John took during the process.
- When the car was restored it was resprayed in its original blue.
- The whole interior was restored, Seats recovered and luxurious lambswool carpets fitted.
- Everything works but the aircon.
- There is a complete tool set for the car, original owner’s manual and workshop manual.
- The car was entered it into 2 Rolls Royce Club Concourses and one Concourse Africa. It won it’s class in all three of the competitions it was entered in.
- It has been maintained by PL Motors, since 2014.
This is an exceptional car in a stunning condition. This is a matching numbers car, including the gearbox.