R170.00 – R851.00 incl vat
Evans Waterless Coolant Prep Fluid is recommended use as a flush before installing any of our Evans waterless engine coolants.
Evans Waterless Coolant Classic Cool
For use in classic car engines primarily fabricated from cast iron with carbon steel, copper & aluminium components.* Evans Waterless Engine Coolants have been proven to last >20 years and a million miles in service without the need for replacement.
*Not suitable for engines using thermo-syphon cooling systems
- Classic cars
- Vintage cars
- Not suitable for thermo-syphon systems
Evans Classic Cool coolant is ready to use — no water required. It contains no silicates or phosphates and requires no Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA).
- Boiling Point: Above 191°C
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°C
- Benefits: Reduces system pressure, prevents overheating, maximizes BHP, provides unbeatable protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Life Span: Provides extended protection for the engine
To ensure success using Evans Classic Cool Waterless Coolant, follow the recommended installation procedure. Evans recommends that Prep Fluid be used to purge the system after draining out the old coolant.