Evans Waterless Coolant Prep Fluid is recommended use as a flush before installing any of our Evans waterless engine coolants.
Evans Waterless Coolant Prep Fluid
Evans Waterless Coolant Prep Fluid is a waterless cooling system flush engineered specifically to purge the cooling system of water-based antifreeze after draining and before installing new waterless coolant. Prep Fluid should be used when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed. It is not a substitute for thoroughly draining the cooling system and related components. Prep Fluid is NOT intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but as a flush only.
Evans Prep Fluid is ready to use—no water required.
- Hygroscopically absorbs water
- Ensures all residual water is removed from the system
- Ensures that Evans coolants will meet the water content limits and provide peak performance
- Protects cooling system metals during flush
- Learn more about waterless coolants ›
Installation for Evans Waterless Coolant Prep Fluid
To ensure success using Prep Fluid to prepare your cooling system for Evans waterless coolants and to determine the amount of Prep Fluid needed, follow the recommended installation procedure.